Friday, January 15, 2016

Project #2 (excuse my father in one photo)








#1)  I love this photo because it gives a good contrast and definition of the light. It's tall and far away and the trees gives a great comparison of the height the mountain.

#2) I took this image a lake Camanche in California and i love it because it used to be the bed of the lake. I call it Underwater bed and there's a hard line definition of the wild life and sky so i see it as an interesting comparison of the sky and the weeds. Its blurry in the foreground of the picture but you can see the small details in the background. I also love the face the plants are reaching for the sky.

#3) Awkward point of view but good. A taller point of view a top of silver lake in California frozen over. Slanted view at the base of Lighting Mountain ( i think),  Rocks and gravel can kind of look like it's all one flat picture and trees are incredibly small. Icy.

No comments:

Post a Comment